Applications are invited for Online FDP on Python Programming for Beginners using AI and ML by NIT Warangal from 25 October to 3 November 2021. The last date of registration is 24 October.
- Introduction to Machine Learning and Tools Installation.
- Numpy and Pandas using Python,Data Preprocessing and Visualization.Simple and Multiple Linear Regression Introduction to Python: why Python Programming, Data Types and Operators, Control Flow, Functions, Scripting, Classes, Regression through gradient descent, Particle swarm optimization, Teaching Learning based Optimization.
- Optimization through meta heuristic techniques,
- Linear and Non-Linear regression with the help of Gradient Descent Technique, Multi language Machine Translation using NLP Techniques.
- Decision Tree and Support vector Regression.
- Introduction to Deep Learning.
- ANN using Python.
- Real Time object Detection using Open CV and DNN.
- Tensor Flow and and Keras using Python.
- Face Mask Recognition system using Tensor Flow and Keras, Deep RNN and Bidirectional LSTM.
- Upon the completion of the training programme the participants/trainee can understand/Gain knowledge in solving the real world problems in AI, Machine learning and Deep learning applications .
- Latest tools and techniques in AI Machine learning and deep learning.
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- Registration Deadline: 24th October 2021.
- Registration Fees:
Faculty: 1000 (Thousand only).
Industry Professionals: 2000 (Two Thousand only).
For Foreigner:- 50 USD Dollars.
Dr. Raju Bhukya, Assistant Professor,
Mobile: 9700553922, 8332969733.
Email: raju[at]nitw.ac.in., cce[at]nitw.ac.in.
Click here to view the official notification of Online FDP on Python Programming for Beginners using AI and ML by NIT Warangal.
You may also be interested in: