Registrations are invited for Online FDP on Python Programming for AI Applications by NIT Warangal on 20-24 September 2021. The last date of registration is 19 September.
- Introduction to Python Programming,Data types,
- Operators, Control Flow, Functions, Scripting, Classes.
- Softwares- Jupyter Notebook,Anaconda,Tensorflow
- Packages- Pandas, Numpy, and Matplotlib.
- AI with Python-Algorithims, Neural Networks Algorithim.
- Project- Object Detection, Face Identification, Fake news identification on Web.
- Project- Lung Disease Prediction using image , Handwritten Digit Recognition.
- Python file handling, data/time
- Real Time Object Detection using OpenCV and DNN
- Tensor Flow and Keras Using Python, Cognitive image classification.
- Face Mask Recognition System using Tensor Flow and Keras, Introduction to cognitive computing and its recent application
- Cognitive Animal Monitoring system (iWildCam 2021) using YOLO5, Supervised and un supervised learning, Back Propagation.
- Cognitive Bird sound detection and classification
Who can attend?
The Programme is open to all Faculty/Research Scholars/ Industry Professionals/MCA/MBA/Degree/Polytechnic and other eligible students can register the course.
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- Registration: FEE is 500. (Hundred only). & For industry: FEE is 1000. (Thousand only)
- Registration Deadline: 19th September 2021
- Timings: Morning 9.Am to12.Pm
Dr. Raju Bhukya
Mobile: 9700553922, 8332969733
Email: cce[at]nitw.ac.in, raju[at]nitw.ac.in.
Click here to view the official notification of Online FDP on Python Programming for AI Applications by NIT Warangal.
You may also be interested in: