Registrations are invited for Online FDP on Python for Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning by NIT Warangal on 6-10 September 2021. The last date of registration is Sept 5.
- Introduction to Python Programming.
- Introduction to Machine Learning and Tools, Installation (Anaconda).
- How AI can be used for cognitive application
- Demo on cognitive implementation for AI software and hardware configuration,NumPy and Pandas using Python.
- Data Preprocessing and Visualization.
- Simple and Multiple Linear Regression,
- Decision Tree and Support Vector Regression
- Introductions to Deep learning ANN from Scratch using Python, Cognitive Bird sound detection and classification.
- Real Time Object Detection using OpenCV and DNN
- Tensor Flow and Keras Using Python, Cognitive image classification.
- Face Mask Recognition System using Tensor Flow and Keras, Introduction to cognitive computing and its recent application
- Cognitive Animal Monitoring system (iWildCam 2021) using YOLO5,Supervised and un supervised learning, Back Propagation.
- Cognitive Bird sound detection and classification
Who can attend?
The Programme is open to all Faculty/Research Scholars/ Industry Professionals/MCA/MBA/Degree/Polytechnic and other eligible students who can register for the course.
- Interested candidates can apply online via this page.
- Registration FEE is 500. (Hundred only). & For industry: FEE is 1000. (Thousand only).
- Timings: Morning 9.am to12.pm.
Registration Deadline: 5th September 2021.
Dr. Raju Bhukya
Mobile: 9700553922, 8332969733
Email: cce[at]nitw.ac.in, raju[at]nitw.ac.in.
Click here to view the official notification of Online FDP on Python for Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning by NIT Warangal.
You may also be interested in:
- Online FDP on Big Data Analytics with Multi-Criteria Decision-Making Method by NIT Warangal [Sep 24-28]: Register by Sep 20
- Engineering Campus Hiring Program by Goldman Sachs [Bengaluru, Hyderabad]: Apply by Aug 15