Registrations are invited for Online FDP on Non-Destructive Testing & Evaluation by NIT Srinagar on 26-30 July 2021. Online registrations are open on the official website.
About the FDP
An intensive online FDP on Non-destructive testing and evaluation will be offered by the Department of Mechanical Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Srinagar. It is sponsored by AICTE, Training & Learning Academy. The FDP is designed to cater the needs of academicians, scientists from R & D houses, Labs and practicing engineers from industries. This programme will be specifically useful for persons who are concerned with training/ teaching, research, and industrial applications of NDT&E.
Fundamental of ultrasonic testing and phased array ultrasonic NDT&E of welded joints related topics would be discussed in detail. FDP would also focus on latest advances and applications of NDT techniques.
The faculty members of the AICTE approved institutions, research scholars, PG Scholars, participants from Government, Industry, CBSE Teachers and staff of host institutions.
- Concept of Non-destructive testing and evaluation
- Ultrasonic Testing and phased array ultrasonic NDT&E of welded joints
- NDT applications in aerospace and oil refineries.
- Latest advances and Application of NDT
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- FDP Fees: Nil
- Seats are limited and the selection will be done on first-cum first-serve basis
- E-Certificate will be provided to the Registered Participants by AICTE.
Date & Timing
- Date: 26 July-30 July (5Days)
- Forenoon : 10:00AM – 11:30AM (Session-1), 11:40AM – 1:15PM (Session-2) & Afternoon: 2:30PM – 4:30PM (Session-3)
- Online Meeting Platform: Google Meet
Dr. Mohammad Mursaleen, Assistant Professor, MED
Click here to view the official notification of Online FDP on Non-Destructive Testing & Evaluation by NIT Srinagar.
You may also be interested in: