NIT Silchar is organising Online FDP on Moodle Learning Management System on 19-25 July 2021. The last date of registration is 16 July 2021.
About the FDP
Moodle is a learning management system (LMS in short) which helps teachers and educators create online courses for adaptive and customized learning. Developed in 2002, it is a free/ libre and open source software and is being used by many small and large institutions to create and deliver courses online to their students.
Moodle has many built-in features ranging from the basics such as file upload, assignments, quizzes, notifications and advanced features such as forums, quizzes, wiki, etc. that can be used by learners. It also has many easy-to-install plug-ins such as attendance, reminders, analytics, etc., to supplement these features.
This program is open to Faculty members.
Following topics will be covered for Teachers in this workshop:
- Teachers Dashboard in Moodle
- Course Administration in Moodle
- Formatting Course material in Moodle
- Uploading and Editing resources in Moodle
- Forums and Assignments in Moodle
- Question bank in Moodle
- Quiz in Moodle
- Enroll Students and Communicate in Moodle
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- Registration fee: Nil for Spoken Tutorial Resources Centres/associates. & Rs. 590 for others.
E-certificate will be provided to all the registered participants after completing the course and taking the online test.
Dr. Naresh Babu Muppalaneni
Mob: +91 889 716 5555
Dr. Asha Rani M.A.,
Click here to view the official notification of Online FDP on Moodle Learning Management System by NIT Silchar.
You may also be interested in: