Registrations are invited for Online FDP on Machine Learning for IoT Services in Cloud by NIT Warangal from 22 November to 3 December 2021. The last date of registration is 15 November.
About the FDP
This Online FDP is devoted to address the need to enhance the knowledge about the latest development pertaining to Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Internet of Things (IoT) and Cloud Computing is being conducted at Department of CSE, KITS, Coimbatore – 641114, Tamil Nadu. The whole course is handled by academicians and industry experts.
- IoT Architecture and Protocols
- Energy harvesting in IoT
- Use Cases and Security Issues
- Research Challenges
- Cloud Applications in IoT
- Programming Tools for IoT
- Fog and Edge Computing
- Overview of Machine Learning
- Supervised and Unsupervised Learning
- Support Vector Machine, Decision Tree and Random Forest
- Overfitting and Underfitting
- Neural Networks
- Machine Learning APIs in Cloud
- IoT Cloud
- Case Studies on AI and ML Application
- Case Studies on Cloud and IoT Applications
The program is open to the Faculty of Engineering Colleges, MCA Colleges and other allied disciplines in India. Industry personnel working in the concerned /allied discipline can also attend.
- Participants are required to fill the online registration form
- Faculty and Research Scholars Rs.750/- & Industry Participants Rs.2250/-
- Last date for submission of Application: 15/11/2021 (11:59 PM)
- Selection List by Email 16/11/2021 (11:59 PM)
- Duration 22/11/2021 (Monday) to 03/12/2021 (Friday)
Dr. Debashreet Das
Dept. of Computer Sc. & Engg.
KITS University, Coimbatore
Click here to view the official notification of Online FDP on Machine Learning for IoT Services in Cloud by NIT Warangal.
You may also be interested in: