Registrations are invited for Online FDP on Machine Learning and Deep Learning Algorithms and Applications by NIT Warangal from 27 Sept to 1 Oct 2021. The last date of registration is 20 September.
About the Course
Machine learning (ML) is the scientific study of algorithms and statistical models that computer systems use to perform a specific task without using explicit instructions, relying on patterns and inference instead. The purpose of machine learning is to discover patterns in the data and then make predictions based on often complex patterns to answer business questions, detect and analyse trends and help solve problems.
Deep learning is part of a broader family of machine learning methods based on learning data representations, as opposed to task-specific algorithms. It is the buzz word of today’s Artificial Intelligence (Al) industry.
- Update the attendees with skills and knowledge in the field of machine learning and deep leaning,
- Apprise the audience with pedagogical skills in the domain Deep Learning
- Unleash the hidden research potential in machine learning and deep learning domain to the aspiring researchers
- Introduction to Machine Learning and Tools
- Data Preprocessing and Visualization
- Simple and Multiple Linear Regression
- Decision Tree and Support Vector Regression
- Introduction to Deep Learning ANN
- Tensor Flow and Keras using Python
- Recurrent Neural Network and types of RNN
- CNN Architecture and 3D CNN
Who can attend?
The programme is open to all Faculty/ Research Scholars/Industry Professionals/ MCA/ MBA /Degree/ Polytechnic and other eligible students can register the course.
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- Registration is Rs 500 for UG/PG/Research Scholars and Faculty, Rs 1000/- for Industry people
- Eligible candidates may apply by filling the following google form with payment proof on or before 20th September, 2021.
- On receipt of the google form and fee remittance receipt, participants will be sent confirmation of their participation through email by 22nd September, 2021.
At the end of FDP, participants will be able to
- Explore topics in Machine learning and Deep learning for their research work
- Select the research topic
- Design and implement various Machine learning and Deep learning algorithms in a range of real world applications
Vijaykumar R. Urkude, Associate Professor, ECE
Contact No: 9293793986
Click here to view the official notification of Online FDP on Machine Learning and Deep Learning Algorithms and Applications by NIT Warangal.
You may also be interested in: