Registrations are invited for Online FDP on Electric Transportation Infrastructure for E-Mobility in India by NIT Warangal on 8-12 November 2021. Online registrations are open on the official website.
About the FDP
This FDP will offer a unique opportunity to all the participants in the relevant & research advancements in Electric Vehicle Systems through theoretical sessions, simulation & hands on training.
- Electrical Vehicle Certification Requirements.
- Conditioning Monitoring of Electric Vehicle System.
- Battery and fuel cell technologies in electric vehicles.
- Three-phase traction inverters in electric vehicles.
- Multilevel inverters for heavy-duty electric vehicles.
- Potential charging systems for 2-wheelers, 3-wheelers, and 4-wheelers.
- Batteries for EV & EV-BMS suitable for Indian conditions. Electric Power Assisted Steering Control System (EPAS)
- Solar PV fed Converters for EVs.
- Electrical Drives (BLDC and PMSM) for EV applications.
- Impedance Source Converters” for Electrical Vehicles.
- High Bright LED Drivers for Automobile Lightings
- Xilinx (FPGA) programming for Inverter control.
Faculty/Research & PG Scholars of Electrical Engineering/& allied branches of the AICTE Approved Institutions and Industry personals.
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- As per AICTE ATAL guidelines & firstcum-first-serve basis. Participants are limited to 200.
- No Registration Fee for participants of AICTE approved Institutions.
Click here to view the official notification Online FDP on Electric Transportation Infrastructure for E-Mobility in India by NIT Warangal.
You may also be interested in: