About the FDP
This FDP is aimed to impart knowledge and training on the fundamentals of data science and its applications. The main objective is to make the participants familiar with data science and machine learning techniques. Data Science provides the practice of obtaining, exploring, modeling and interpreting data.
Working in the discipline such as programming, statistics, mathematics, machine learning, data analysis, visualization and big data are explored. This FDP will be beneficial to faculty members & research scholars who intend to practice/ begin research in the field of processing and analysis of data using advanced techniques such as AI/ML/DL etc.
The participants will be given a thorough understanding of the following topics:
- Orientation of Data Science
- Infobesity Vs Smart data
- Evolution of IoT
- Programming for Big Data
- Open Source tools for Data Science
- Insight of Big Data Analytics
- Database Connectivity and Hadoop Ecosystem
- Statistical Analysis
- Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- Information Visualization Techniques and Metrics
- Interdisciplinary Scientific Research with Data Science.
Who can apply?
The faculty members of the AICTE approved institutions, research scholars, PG Scholars, participants from Government, Industry and staff of host institutions.
- Last date (Online Registration): 18.09.2020
- Selected Participants will be notified by email on 20.09.2020
- Interested candidates can register here.
- No Registration Fee.
- The number of participants is limited to 100 and the selection is based on first come – first served basis.
Email: rakila[at]crescent.education, niceakila[at]gmail.com
Mobile No: 9952306094, 8939941943