Registrations are invited for Online FDP on Cloud Forensics- Techniques, Challenges and Research Directions by NIT Sikkim for 18-22 October 2021.
The objective of this Faculty Development Program (FDP) is to acclimatize the faculties and researchers with emerging trends of cloud forensics by promoting their interactions with eminent speakers and experts from IITs, NITs, industries and premium institution of abroad.
The sessions will include various case studies and hands on presentation of innovative applications in the field of cloud
forensics. Additionally, FDP will also help the faculties and researchers to inculcate different idea in their teaching and research by attaining the knowledge of the various facets of the cloud forensics but not limited to Cloud Computing, Incident Handling, Digital Forensics, Network Forensics, Hypervisor Investigation and Various Forensic Tools.
- Introduction of Digital Forensics in Cloud
- Recovery of overwritten data from Virtual Environment
- Integrity and trustworthiness of forensic data
- Vulnerabilities in Cloud management portal
- Detection of the malicious activities in Cloud
- Intelligence processes for real-time investigation
- Segregation of potential evidence in a multitenant system
- Synchronization of timestamps
- Missing terms in Service Level Agreement
- Testability, validation, and scientific principles for cloud forensics
- Hands on using Forensics Tools
Who can attend?
Target participants of this FDP are faculty members of the AICTE approved institutions, Research scholars, PG students, participants from Government, Industry and Faculty members, Technical staffs of the host institutions.
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- No registration fees to attend the FDP, however registration is compulsory for participation.
- Seat are limited and it will be filled up on first come first serve basis.
Dr. Pankaj Kumar Keserwani
Mobile No: 8967067779
Mr. Anand Kumar Mishra
Mobile No: 8239360787
Click here to view the official notification of Online FDP on Cloud Forensics- Techniques, Challenges and Research Directions by NIT Sikkim.
You may also be interested in:
- Online FDP on Thin-Films in Manufacturing (TFM – 2021) by Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science (MITS), AP [Oct 4-8]: Register Now!
- Online Course on Familiarization, Handling & Training on Sophisticated Analytical & Energy Audit Instruments for Engineers by NIT Trichy [Oct 18-24]: Register by Oct 10