Registrations are open for Online FDP on Atomically Thin Metal Membrane- A Computational Study by NIT Warangal on 5 March. The last date of application is 3 March.
This Faculty Development Workshop is aimed to impart importance of low-dimensional (1D and 2D) materials and the role of Quantum chemistry and computational methodologies to understand their structure, stabilities and properties (particularly metals in their 2D forms).
This workshop would certainly provide better opportunity to the faculty and researchers to introduce new topics related to 2D metals in their curriculum. Further, this workshop also provides hands-on experience on free computational chemistry software for 2D material designing (specifically metal) and to gain insight into their stability, properties and applications.
- The basic free software will be introduced to enable participants for modelling the 2D materials (particularly metals)
- Provide fundamentals on the free quantum chemistry software for calculation and data analysis to probe the structure, stability, properties and applications of these materials
- To empower the participants to transfer their learning experiences into their classroom-teaching practices for designing small-scale projects on materials.
The program is open to all NBA and AICTE approved Engineering/Polytechnic college teachers, all University faculty members, Degree college lecturers, and research scholars.
Eligible candidates should apply through the following Google form. The candidates must complete the filling of application through the google form latest by 03.03.2022.
- Last date (Application) 03/03/2022
- Selection List by Email 0 4 / 0 3 / 2 02 2
- Duration 5th March, 2022
Selection will be done based on first-come-first-serve basis to a maximum number of 25 No’s. The list of selected participants will be intimated through e-mail. Candidates will be issued participation certificates on successful completion of the workshop.
Click here to view the official notification of Online FDP on Atomically Thin Metal Membrane- A Computational Study by NIT Warangal.
You may also be interested in:
- Workshop on Internet of Things (IoT) by Lema Labs (Incubated at IIT Madras) [March 5-6]: Register Now!