NIT Warangal invites registrations for Online FDP on Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning using Python on 12-16 July 2021. The last date of registration is 11 July.
- Introduction to Python Programming.
- Introduction to Machine Learning and Tools Installation (Anaconda).
- Numpy and Pandas using Python.
- Data Preprocessing and Visualization.
- Simple and Multiple Linear Regression.
- Decision Tree and Support vector Regression.
- Introduction to Deep Learning
- ANN from Scratch using Python.
- Real Time object Detection using OpenCV and DNN.
- TensorFlow and and Keras using Python.
- Face Mask Recognition system using TensorFlow and and Keras.
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- Registration fee is 500. (Five Hundred only)
- The interested individuals may register on the first come first serve basis. Since, this FDP is open for all Indian participants; the seats are limited to 50 only.
- Participants will get an e-certificate upon successful Completion of the Course.
- A soft copy of the filled registration form should be uploaded in Google Forms & email to cce[at]nitw.ac.in, raju[at]nitw.ac.in on or before 11th July, 2021.
Dr. Raju Bhukya
Mobile: 9700553922, 8332969733
Email: cce[at]nitw.ac.in, raju[at]nitw.ac.in
Click here to view the official notification of Online FDP on Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning using Python by NIT Warangal.
You may also be interested in:
- NIT Warangal’s PG Diploma in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning [Online]: Apply Now!
- Facebook Artificial Intelligence Research Internship Program 2021: Applications Open