Registrations are open for Online FDP on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning by NIT Warangal on 8-12 November. The last date of registration is 7 November.
This FDP program aims to update knowledge on the current trends and future aspects of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
- Upon the completion of the faculty development program the participants/trainee can understand/ gain knowledge in solving the realworld problems in AI and Machine Learning applications.
- Latest tools and techniques in AI and Machine Learning.
- Research oriented problem solving in the broad area of AI and Machine Learning.
- Basics of AI, ML and DL, Supervised and unsupervised Algorithms.
- Working with data pre-processing and data visualization using python.
- Supervised learning like regression, Unsupervised Machine learning algorithms like SVM, KNN etc.
- Deep learning techniques like single and multilayer perceptron, LSTM.
- Introduction to AI, machine learning tools and techniques, Simple and multiple linear regression.
- Neural networks and multilayer perception, Back propagation CNN applications.
- Heuristic and metaheuristic techniques in AI.
- Advanced research applications in Machine and deep learning.
At the end of FDP, participants will be able to
- Explore topics in Machine learning and Deep learning for their research work.
- Select the research topic.
- Design and implement various Machine learning and Deep learning algorithms in a range of real-world application.
Who can attend?
The Programme is open to all Faculty / Research Scholars / PG Students / Industry Professionals.
- Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- Registration Deadline: 7th November 2021.
- Registration Fee:
Faculty, Research Scholars and PG students: 500/- (Five Hundred Rupees only).
Industry Professionals:1000/- (Thousand Rupees only).
Dr. Raju Bhukya
Mobile: 9700553922, 8332969733
Email: cce[at]nitw.ac.in, raju[at]nitw.ac.in.
Click here to view the official notification of Online FDP on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning by NIT Warangal.
You may also be interested: