Registrations are invited for Online FDP on Advances in Next Generation Cloud Computing by NIT Sikkim on 26-30 October 2021. Online registrations are open on the official website.
About the FDP
The objective of this Faculty Development Program (FDP) is to acclimatize the faculties and researchers with the advances in next generation cloud computing. Cloud computing has its offspring like fog, edge and mobile computing. These are future technologies and need in-depth knowledge for active research.
This FDP will benefit the participants by promoting their interactions with eminent speakers and experts from IITs, NITs, industries and premium institutions of abroad. The sessions will include various case studies and hands-on presentation of innovative applications in these fields. Additionally, FDP will also help the faculties and researchers to inculcate different idea in their teaching and research by attaining the knowledge of the various facets of Next Generation Cloud Computing.
- Green technologies for Cloud, Fog, Edge and Mobile computing.
- Energy Efficient resources provisioning
- Advance and intelligent Virtual Machine Migration
- Energy efficient load balancing techniques
- Temporal requirements of service level agreement
- Application of ML and AI in cloud computing domain.
- Scalability and Reliability
- Security enforcement Techniques
- Work flow Scheduling
- Scheduling Scheme for time critical systems.
Who can attend?
Target participants of this FDP are PG students (MTech, PhD scholars), faculty members of the various Engineering Institution and the professionals from industries and research organizations.
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- No registration fees to attend the FDP, however registration is compulsory for participation.
- Seat are limited and it will be filled up on first come first serve basis.
Dr. B. Balaji Naik,
Click here to view the official notification of Online FDP on Advances in Next Generation Cloud Computing by NIT Sikkim.
You may also be interested in: