Registrations are invited for Online FDP on A Blend of IoT, Cyber Security and Blockchain by NIT Silchar on 23-27 August 2021. The last date of registration is 15 August.
- Basics of Internet of Things
- Communication technologies for IoT
- Case Studies on IoT
- Security for IoT devices
- Basics of Cyber-attacks and Preventions
- Basics of Blockchain
- Blockchain Security
- Case Studies on Blockchain
- Recent trends of IoT
- IoT Challenges
- Cyber Security and Challenges
The faculty members of the AICTE approved institutions, research scholars, participants from Government Sector, Industry.
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- There is no registration fee.
- The seats are limited to 200 candidates on a first come first serve basis.
- Last date (Online Registration): 15.08.2021
- Selection list by E-mail: 17.08.2021
- Program Dates: 23.08.2021 to 27.08.2021
At the end of this FDP, the participants will be able to :
- able to understand the application areas of IOT
- able to realize the revolution of Internet in Mobile Devices, Cloud & Sensor Networks
- able to understand building blocks of Internet of Things and characteristics
- able to develop skills in cyber security, networks and their management
- able to develop knowledge and understanding of cyber security and network principles as applied in cyber and physical environments
- able to develop policies and procedures to manage enterprise security risks.
- able to understand what Blockchain is and why it is used
- able to explain the different components involved within Blockchain
Dr. Shyamapada Mukherjee
Click here for the official notification of Online FDP on A Blend of IoT, Cyber Security and Blockchain by NIT Silchar.
You may also be interested in:
- Online FDP on Additive Manufacturing: Programming, Operation & Applications by NIT Jalandhar [Sept 20-24]: Registrations Open
- Online Course on Basics of Remote Sensing, Geographical Information System & Global Navigation Satellite System by ISRO & IIRS [Aug 16-Nov 26]: Registrations Open