The Department of Metallurgical & Materials Engineering, Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT), Jaipur is organizing an AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL)Academy Five Days Faculty Development Program (FDP) on
Novel Materials from January 4 to 8, 2021.
Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur is one of the premier NITs, designated with the status of “Institute of National Importance” by the Ministry of Education.
The institute was established in 1963, and its campus spreads over 325 acres of lush green area in the central location of Jaipur city. The institute offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses (B. Tech., M. Tech./ MBA/ M.Sc. & Ph.D.) to about 4500 students, in leading fields of engineering, technology, architecture, management & sciences.
The aim of this Faculty Development Program is to bring together professionals, scientists, stakeholders from academia, industry, and other organizations and to establish coordination among them.
The FDP endeavors to discuss new advanced challenges and prospects in the advancement of nanotechnology covering fields from theory and experiments to applications of advanced materials. This program provides in-depth knowledge of applications of nanomaterials in different fields.
- Basic Concept of Novel Materials
- High Entropy Alloys
- Shape Memory Alloys
- Nano Materials
- Electronics Materials
- Nano Composites
- Synthesis and Characterization of Nanomaterials
- Fullerenes, Carbon Nanotube and Graphene
- Nanofluid Preparation and Property Measurements
- Miscellaneous Applications of Novel Materials
Who can Attend?
The faculty members of the AICTE approved institutions, research scholars, PG Scholars participants from Government, Industry (Bureaucrats/ Technicians/ Participants from Industry, etc.), and staff of host institutions.
Faculty members from IITs, NITs, Universities & Industries.
- No registration fee for the participants.
- To register online for the FDP, click here.
- Registrations accepted will be based on First Come First Serve Basis.
- A test shall be conducted at the end of the program and participants will be awarded a certificate of participation by ATAL Academy.
- The certificate shall be issued to those participants who will have a minimum of 80% attendance and will score a minimum of 60% marks in the test.
- E-certificate will be provided by ATAL Academy after successful completion of FDP.
- The last date to register is December 25, 2020.
Dr. Rajendra Kumar Duchaniya
Department of Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur
J. L. N. Marg, Jaipur-302017
For full notification, click the link below.