About the Course
Control theory is an interdisciplinary branch of engineering and mathematics that is concerned with the analysis and synthesis of controller for dynamical systems.
The scope of the FDP will range from theoretical aspects to practical applications of nonlinear systems theory, including control, analysis, modelling, and identification of nonlinear systems and related fields. Hands-on control of nonlinear system will take place at the end of the course.
At the end of this FDP, the participants will be able to :
- Model real time engineering systems.
- Design the controller for nonlinear practical systems.
- Explore the most prominent areas of recent research fields of Nonlinear systems modelling and control.
The faculty members of the AICTE approved institutions, final year UG students, research scholars, PG Scholars, participants from Government Sector, Industry).
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- There is no registration fee.
- Last date (Online Registration): 25.02.2021
- Selection list by E-mail: 26.02.2021
- Program Dates: 01.03.2021 to 05.03.2021
The Certificates shall be issued to those participants who have attended the program with minimum 80% attendance and scored minimum 60% marks in the test conducted at the end of the online FDP.
Definitionsa concise explanation of the meaning of a word or phrase or symbolMore (Definitions, Synonyms, Translation)