The Centre for Advanced Electronics (CAE), Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Indore is organizing an Online Faculty Development Program (FDP) on Nanomaterials for Next-Generation Applications from March 22 to 27, 2021.
Indian Institute of Technology, Indore (IIT Indore or IITI), located in Madhya Pradesh, is one of the Institutes of Technology established by the Government of India in 2009. It is one of the eight new Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT) established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India under The Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Act, 2011 which declares eight new IITs as well as the conversion of Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University to IIT.
This short-term course will cover topics in nanosciences and nanomaterials for next-generation applications in optoelectronic devices, solar cells, gas sensors, and biomedical areas for the advancement of knowledge. This short-term-course is designed for everyone to get experience in chemical synthesis and characterizations, thin-film growth, and device fabrication related to optoelectronics, energy, and sensor applications.
This course brings together scientists, researchers, and engineers through teaching and learning activities to enhance and expand on current knowledge and encourage in-depth discussions through tutorials to prepare for research-led
- Module 1: An Introduction to Electronic Structure Theory and Their Applications in Nanomaterial
- Module 2: Applications of nanomaterials Ultra-violet based Communications
- Module 3: Introduction to Porous Semiconductors and their Applications in Nanomaterials Science
- Module 4: Applications of nanomaterials/ solar-cells in Visible Light Communications
- Module 5: QWs and nano dimensional materials for neuromorphic computing, biochemical sensors, and power
- Module 6: Peptide and DNA Nanotechnology
- Module 7: Nano Devices for Integrated CMOS-Photonics
- No registration fee for faculty participants from AICTE approved colleges and institutes (Limited).
- Rs 4000 for students.
- Rs 6000 for faculty/ scientists from Non-AICTE approved colleges.
- Rs 8000 for Industry Personnel.
To pay the registration fee online, click here.
To fill the registration form online, click here.
The last date to register is March 19, 2021.
Dr. Apurba K. Das, Indian Institute of Technology Indore,
For full notification, click the link below.