The Department for Computer Science and Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Patna is organizing an Online Faculty Development Program (FDP) on Multimedia & Security from December 16 to 20, 2020.
National Institute of Technology Patna is the 18th National Institute of Technology created by the Ministry of H.R.D. Government of India after rechristening the erstwhile Bihar College of Engineering Patna on 28.01.2004. NIT Patna marked its humble beginning in 1886 with the establishment of a pleaders survey training school which was subsequently promoted to Bihar College of Engineering Patna in 1924.
- To update the participants with state-of-the-art techniques available for multimedia security.
- Expedite the participants about different types of multimedia attacks.
- Enrich the attendees with in-depth knowledge of biometrics.
- To empower the participants for developing a new encryption/ watermarking algorithm.
- Helps in finding the research objectives related to the field.
- Online/ Live talks by subject experts
- Demo/ hands-on experiments
- Follow up sessions
- Discussion on research problems and internship
- Multimedia Security Mechanisms: Cryptography, Digital Watermarking, etc.
- The Biometric Computing: Recognition & Registration
- Biometric Authentication Techniques
- Multimedia encryption
- Blockchain-based multimedia security
- Multimedia forensics
- Bigdata Security in different industries such as healthcare, IT, Manufacturing, Retail, and telecommunications
- Artificial intelligence in multimedia security
- Data Security in Cloud
- Multimedia Enhancement and Reconstruction
- Security Tools: DVWA, Snort, Metasploit, Wireshark, NMAP, Nessus, Openssl, etc.
Who can Attend?
Faculty Members and Research Scholars
- Faculty Members: Rs. 300/-
- Research Scholars: Rs. 200/-
The bank details required to deposit the registration fee (RTGS, IMPS, NEFT, and Cash Deposit) are as follows: Account Name: ISEA PROJECT PHASE-2; Branch Name: INDIAN BANK (ALLAHABAD BANK), NIT PATNA BRANCH; Account Number: 50284953105; IFS Code: ALLA0212286.
To register for the FDP, click here. The last date to register is December 15, 2020.
Dr. Shyam Singh Rajput
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online Workshop on Role of Science & Technology in Climate Smart Agriculture by IIT Guwahati [Dec 7-9]: Register by Nov 30.