The Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Andhra Pradesh is organizing a Five Days Online Faculty Development Program (FDP) on Multifaceted Developments in Signal Processing from October 5 to 9, 2020.
The current research challenges in the signal processing along with few demonstrations will be addressed in this FDP. This may be useful for the participants who are interested in doing the research in this area, who are pursuing Ph.D. and are going to identify the research gap in signal processing
National Institute of Technology, Andhra Pradesh is the 31st institution among the chain of NITs started by the Government of India and is established in the state of Andhra Pradesh in the academic year 2015-2016. With the support of Dept. of Education (formerly MHRD) and an active role of the present director Prof. C. S. P. Rao, the institute started functioning from its permanent campus which is spread across 178 acres by the side of NH.16 near Tadepalligudem. The institute offers B.Tech. M.Tech. M.S. (by research) and Ph.D. programs in eight engineering disciplines.
- Faculty Members/ Industry Professionals: Rs. 500
- Ph.D. Scholars/ P.G. Students/ Others: Rs. 300
Registration fee can be paid through any online mode to the A/c No: 34999496394, A/c Name: Director NIT Andhra Pradesh, IFSC CODE: SBIN0016305, State Bank of India, Satyavathinagar Branch, Tadepalligudem-534102.
- To register for the FDP, click here.
- The last date to register is September 30, 2020.
- Selected candidates will be notified by October 3, 2020.
- The FDP will be conducted in online mode and the link to participate in this will be circulated to the shortlisted candidates through email.
- This FDP is conducted in two sessions per day. Morning 1000 hrs. to1200 hrs. and afternoon 1430 hrs. to 1630 hrs.
- An e-certificate will be issued to all the participants who attend these sessions.
- As this FDP is conducted through online mode, there is a maximum limit for the number of participants and hence the selection will be done on a first cum-first serve basis.
For full notification, click the link below.