The Department of Chemistry, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal invites applications for an Online Faculty Development Program (FDP) on Effective Teaching & Learning of Modern Drug Delivery Process from March 4 to 9, 2021.
National Institute of Technology Warangal, formerly known as Regional Engineering College was established in 1959. Over the years it has developed into a premier institute of higher learning and is ranked among the top technical education institutions in India.
This FDP will focus on the effective teaching and learning of various principles of the modern drug discovery process. The main topics are:
- Target scouting (Identifying the therapeutic area) for the drug discovery programs
- Applications of basic concepts of medicinal chemistry for drug discovery
- Importance of Organic Chemistry (for the Lead discovery)
- Importance of Organic Chemistry (Process Development and Impurity Profiling)
- Modern approaches of pharmacology for the drug development
- Modern approaches of pharmaceutics in drug discovery
- Natural products based drug discovery
- Computational Chemistry and Drug Discovery
- Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, and importance of intellectual property in the drug industry
- Effective use and searching techniques of literature (search engines and databases)
Who can Attend?
The program is open to all chemistry and pharmacy teachers and graduate students. The number of participants is 75 (not more than 100).
Eminent Faculty from IITs, DIPSAR/ DPRSU, NIPERs, Pharmaceutical/ fine chemical industries, Teaching Learning Centres, and Senior Faculty from NIT Warangal.
- Faculty Members: Rs. 600 /-
- Research Scholars: Rs. 400/-
The registration fee may be remitted Online through NEFT to the Bank account: Account Number: 62266262236 (Savings Account); Account Name: Director, Research Account, NITW; Bank Name: State Bank of India (SBI); Branch: NIT Warangal; IFSC Code: SBIN0020149.
- To register online for the course, click here.
- The last date to register is February 28, 2021.
- On receipt of the registration form along with proof of payment of registration fee, participants will be sent
confirmation of their participation through E-mail by 28-02-2021.
- The number of participants for this program is 75 (not more than 100).
Professor-in-Charge and Coordinator,
Teaching Learning Centre (TLC),
National Institute of Technology, Warangal
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Phone Number: 8332969704; 0870-246268
For full notification, click the link below.