The Department of Computer Science & Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal is organizing a Faculty Development Program (FDP) on Machine Learning & Optimization for Uncertain Decision Making by March 5 to 9, 2021.
National Institute of Technology Warangal, formerly known as Regional Engineering College was established in 1959. Over the years it has developed into a premier institute of higher learning and is ranked among the top technical education institutions in India.
This FDP is aimed to explore the applicability of Machine Learning and Optimization techniques to solve various real-life decision-making problems where the available information is incomplete and imprecise.
- To enable participants to learn and conceptualize Machine Learning methods in various areas like biomedical, defense, e-commerce, education, healthcare, etc.
- To investigate the fundamental concepts and applicability of optimization methods.
- To explore the opportunities of hybridizing optimization algorithms in machine learning paradigm for generating better outcomes.
- Effectively implement Deep Learning models for image classification using Python.
- Implement Computer Vision and Medical image applications using python.
- Application of MCDM techniques to solve day-to-day decision-making problems.
- Multi-criteria decision-making techniques: theory and applications
- Multi-objective search optimization
- Multi-objective Machine Learning (MOML)
- Data-driven and model-based multi-criteria optimization
- Impacts of AI and Machine Learning towards societal digital transformation
- Deep learning algorithm and Multi-criteria decision-making
- Uncertain optimization and its impact on Machine learning
- Application of Machine learning models in Covid-19 research
- Improvement and research opportunities of various meta-heuristics algorithms
- Hands-on sessions are covered using
- Python Programming.
Who can Attend?
Faculty members in all disciplines of Engineering, Sciences, Mathematics, Life sciences, Management, Post-Doctoral Fellows, Research Scholars, PG students, UG students who have an aptitude to work in the areas of Machine learning,
Optimization, and MCDM techniques.
Eminent faculty from IITs, NITs, Central Universities, Experts from Industries, and Senior Faculty members from different departments of NIT Warangal will deliver lectures and conduct hands-on sessions.
- Faculty, Post-doctoral fellows, Research Scholars, PG students, UG student: Rs. 500/-
- Industry participants: Rs. 1000/-
The registration fee can be paid to the following account details: Account name: Center for Continuing Education NIT Warangal; Bank: State Bank of India; Account No. 62403680215; IFSC: SBIN0020149; Branch: NIT Warangal.
To register for the FDP, click here. The last date to register is February 28, 2021
Dr. Sujit Das, Assistant Professor, Phone Number: 8536009758
Department of CSE
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.