The Deptt. of Mechanical Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Patna is organizing an Online Faculty Development Program (FDP) on Machine Learning Applications in Mechanical Engineering from December 21 to 26, 2020.
National Institute of Technology Patna is the 18th National Institute of Technology created by the Ministry of H.R.D. Government of India after rechristening the erstwhile Bihar College of Engineering Patna on 28.01.2004. NIT Patna marked its humble beginning in 1886 with the establishment of a pleaders survey training school which was subsequently promoted to Bihar College of Engineering Patna in 1924.
- Primary objective of this program is to provide an exposure of recent trends in machine learning applications in mechanical engineering.
- During this program, focus will be on providing basic know-how of various machine learning techniques and practical applications through interaction with academicians and industrial experts.
- To provide a comprehensive overview of the methodology needed for various engineering applications.
- To provide a platform to have the concepts of both basics and recent research advances in machine learning applications in mechanical engineering to the teaching and research community.
By the end of the program, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the basic terminology and techniques of Machine learning.
- Learn and use evolutionary optimization techniques.
- Apply ML Techniques in design of mechanical systems and condition monitoring.
- Apply ML techniques in manufacturing and Industrial Systems.
- Apply these techniques for solving real life/research problem.
- Fundamentals of Machine Learning
- Neural Network
- Fuzzy System
- Hybrid Techniques
- Optimization Techniques
- Machine Learning Applications in Industrial Engineering
- Machine Learning Applications in Advanced Machining Systems
- Condition Monitoring using Machine Learning
- Machine Learning Applications in Composite Materials.
- Artificial Intelligence in Mechanical Systems
Who can Attend?
Faculty members of UGC/ AICTE recognized Universities and Engineering colleges all over India, research scholars, students and industry personals, however priority will be given to the faculty members. Total-100 seats and the selection will be done on first-cum-first-serve basis.
Internationally acclaimed faculty members from premier institutions like IITs, NITs, and Central Universities.
- Faculty Member/ Research Scholar: Rs 500/-
- Ph.D/ PG/ B.Tech Students : Rs 500/-
- Industry Personnel: Rs 1000/-
Certificate will be given by Electronics & ICT Academy, NIT Patna. Registration fee will be paid though online mode, the account details for this purpose are Account Name: NIT Patna; Account No.: 50380476798; IFSC Code: ALLA0212286.
To register for the FDP, click here. The last date to register is December 17, 2020.
Dr. Vikas Upadhyay
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: +91-7061166577
For full notification, click the link below.