The Loyola College, Chennai is organizing an Online Faculty Development Program on Mental Health during Unprecedented Times & Beyond from June 29 to 30, 2020 for interested students and faculties across the country.
Loyola College, Chennai is an autonomous Jesuit college of the University of Madras, Chennai, India. It consistently ranks among the top ten institutions in India for degree programs in commerce, arts, natural sciences, and social sciences.
The sessions will:
- Deal with successful task motivation.
- Manage students suffering from the negative effects of failures.
- Help Teachers learn the best way for knowledge transfer
- Deal with problems of frustration and low self-esteem on both students and teachers part.
- Enlighten how a teacher’s expectations correlate directly to students’ performance.
- Create an environment where learning is exciting for everyone.
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
For official notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online Course on Laser Mirco-Manufacturing, Surface & Material Processing by IIT Indore [July 15-17]: Register by July 10.