The National Institute of Technology, Patna is organizing an Online Faculty Development Program (FDP) on Online FDP on MATLAB & Its Applications in AI & ML from May 19 to 26, 2020.
The online training program covers a wide range of applications in the domains related to Artificial Intelligence (AI)/soft computing, such as neural network, machine learning, deep learning, along with some other fields, like, image processing, etc.
This program is mainly focusing on the essential introduction of MATLAB, which will be followed by the several advanced topics related to computer vision/image processing, optimization methods, Artificial Intelligence – machine learning & deep learning, etc.
- The primary objective of this program is to provide an exposure to the participants with the essentials of MATLAB and some of the toolboxes based on Artificial Intelligence, Optimization, etc.
- Develop the conceptual and fundamental concepts of Machine Learning elements.
- Develop a basic understanding of all key components of MATLAB for ML development.
- Develop an understanding of Data Science and Analytics.
- Understand different types of Machine learning-based algorithms.
- Introduction to MATLAB: Variables, Loops, Conditions, Functions, Numbers, Vectors, and Matrices in MATLAB.
- Basics of Image Processing and Computer Vision.
- Various Optimization Techniques – Firefly Optimization, Genetic Algorithm, TLBO Optimization, Swarm Optimization, and Curve Fitting Tool.
- Neural Model, Back Propagation Architecture, Faster training-numerical optimization techniques, Feature Extraction, etc.
- Neural Network Toolbox K-Nearest Neighbor, Nearest Neighbor Intuition, Learning KNN model with features subset and with non-numeric data, Properties of KNN.
Faculty members of UGC/AICTE recognized Universities and Engineering colleges all over India, Research scholars (Ph.D. only), students, and Industry personals; however, priority will be given to the faculty members are invited to apply.
- Faculty/ Research Scholar (PhD): Rs. 250/-,
- Students: Rs. 250/-,
- Industry and others: Rs. 1000/-
Registration fee can be paid by the online mode, the account details for this purpose is Account Name: NIT Patna; Account No.: 50380476798; IFSC Code: ALLA0212286.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to register for the FDP is May 18, 2020.
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in: Free Online Courses by AICTE During #COVID19 Lockdown: Registrations Open.