The Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Allahabad is organizing a five-day ATAL Sponsored Online Faculty Development Program (FDP) on Machine Learning & Optimization from February 1 to 5, 2021.
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad (IIIT-Allahabad) is a public university located in Allahabad (Jhalwa, Allahabad), in Uttar Pradesh state in northern India. It is one of the nineteen Indian Institutes of Information Technology listed by the Ministry of Human Resource Development.
- To disseminate the knowledge of Machine Learning and Deep Learning among students, researchers, and academicians.
- To provide a conceptual understanding of different Machine Learning algorithms.
- To provide basics of Optimization and use in Machine Learning Algorithms among students, and researchers.
- To provide Hands-on experience of various Python tools to use Machine Learning Algorithms.
- To discuss the current status of the AI: Machine Learning, Deep Learning Optimization development, and research work in India and across the world.
- Introduction to Machine Learning (ML)
- Regression: LASSO & Ridge Regression
- K-mean, K-NN, and Bayesian Classification
- Dimensionality Reduction: PCA and ICA
- Perceptron & Logistic Regression
- Support Vector Machine
- Artificial Neural Network
- Optimization for MLand DL and Evolutionary Algorithms
- Deep Learning (DL)
- Representation & Transfer Learning
- Autoencoders, CNN, RNN and GAN
- Hands-on using Google Collab.
- Use of Scikit-Learn, Pytorch, and Tensor Flow
Free registration (Only for AICTE approved Institutes candidates as directed by AICTE). The maximum number of seats available is 200, apply as early as possible.
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
Dr. Krishna Pratap Singh, Machine Learning and Optimization Lab, Department of Information Technology, Computer Centre – 2 (CC-2), Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad
Jhalwa, Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh – 211015, India
E-Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: 0532- 2922226
For full notification, click the link below.