The National Institute of Technology, Silchar is organizing an Online Faculty Development Program (FDP) on Machine Learning and Computer Vision: Applications, Research Challenges from August 24 to 28, 2020.
The main objective of the FDP is to explore Machine Learning (ML) and Computer Vision (CV) techniques and how Analytically evaluates the ML applications in computer vision and predicts future prospects.
National Institute of Technology, Silchar is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology of India and was established in1967 as a Regional Engineering College in Assam. In 2002, it was upgraded to the status of National Institute of Technology and was declared as Institute of National Importance under the National Institutes of Technology Act, 2007.
- Machine Learning Techniques
- Application of Deep Learning in the Field of Medical Imaging
- Pattern Recognition in Medical Image Processing
- Segmentation of MRI Image
- GPT 3: Overview and applications
- Machine learning for Brain wave analysis
- Location Analytics
- Deep Learning for Computer Vision
- Machine vision analysis vs Human vision understanding: Some issues and challenges
The program is open to faculty members, Research Scholars, PG Students, and Industry personnel.
There is no registration fee for the FDP. To register online, click here. The last date to register is August 22, 2020. E-certificates will be provided to the participants who have attended the program without any absenteeism.
Dr. Malaya Dutta Borah
Assistant Professor, Dept. of CSE
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
Online FDP on Machine Learning & Computer Vision by NIT Silchar