The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Patna is organizing an Online Faculty Development Program on Machine Learning for Computer Vision from June 29 to July 8, 2020.
This course focuses on various sub-domains such as object recognition, video tracking, and motion estimation, thus having applications in medicine, navigation, and object modeling.
National Institute of Technology Patna is the 18th National Institute of Technology created by the Ministry of H.R.D. Government of India after rechristening the erstwhile Bihar College of Engineering, Patna.
- Online/ Live lecture sessions by subject experts.
- Comprehensive tutorials and practice notes.
- Online lab and training sessions.
- Follow up sessions and discussion forums on research problems and internships
- Introduction to image processing and computer vision (CV).
- Introduction to artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning( ML).
- Introduction to deep learning (DL).
- Understanding the convolutional neural network (CNN) architectures for CV.
- Motion detection and depth estimation (DE).
- Object detection using CNN.
- Applications of CNN.
- Practice sessions on implementations of CNN using Python, Tensor flow, and Keras.
- Prof. P.K. Biswas, IIT Kharagpur
- Dr. Partha Pratim Roy, IIT Roorkee
- Dr. Santosh Viparthi, MNIT Jaipur
- Prof. Aparajita Ojha, IIITDM Jabalpur
- Faculty/ Students: Rs. 500/- (GEN/OBC); Rs. 250 (SC/ST)
- Industry and others: Rs. 1000/-
The registration fee will be paid through online mode, the account details for this purpose is Account Name: NIT Patna; Account No.: 50380476798; IFSC Code: ALLA0212286.
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in Online FDP on Deep Learning for Computer Vision at IIITDM Jabalpur [Aug 17-22]: Register by Aug 10.