IIITDM Jabalpur along with IIT Guwahati, MNIT Jaipur, and NIT Patna is organizing an Online Faculty Development Program on Machine Learning & Computer Vision from June 29 to July 8, 2020.
The Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing Jabalpur (IIITDMJ), established by MHRD Govt. of India in collaboration with Govt. of Japan in 2005 with a focus on education and research in IT-enabled Design and Manufacturing.
- Online/ Live Lectures Sessions by subject experts.
- Comprehensive Tutorials & Practice Notes.
- Online Lab & Training Sessions.
- Follow up Sessions & Discussion Forums on research problems & Internships
- Introduction to Image Processing & CV
- Introduction to AI, ML, DL
- Understanding CNN architectures for CV.
- Motion detection & Depth Estimation.
- Object Detection using CNN
- Applications of CNN
- Practice Sessions on implementations of CNN Using Python, Tensorflow & Keras.
- Prof. P.K. Biswas, IIT Kharagpur
- Dr. Partha Pratim Roy, IIT Roorkee
- Dr. Santhosh Viparthi, MNIT Jaipur
- Prof. Aparajita Ojha, IIITDM Jabalpur
- One day session by Nvidia
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
Participants have to ensure the following documents available before proceeding online Registration:
- Registration fee/ Online transaction Number.
- Proof of payment. Please upload a snapshot/ image of the transaction.
- Proof of your identity if faculty/ student. Please upload a pdf document of your College/ Institute Id. The file should be less than 10MB.
Phone Number: : 9894112100
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in Online FDP on AI & Deep Learning by IIITDM Jabalpur [July 12-17]: Register by July 5.