IIT Roorkee is organizing an Online Course/ FDP on Machine Learning and Its Application from May 4 to 11, 2020. In order to ensure that the dissemination of knowledge does not stop due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the classes will be held online via ZOOM.
- Introduction of data analytics, machine learning and it’s real-life applications.
- Understanding of statistics and Python programming which will help the participants to carry out various analytical studies.
- Learn the various aspects of data handling and how information can be extracted from data.
- Carry out predictions and how to predict, how to analyses predicted values, discuss the importance of variables in a dataset.
- Industries and the domain where analytics are used extensively.
- Guide/Mentor the participants to seek job opportunities in data analyst fields.
- Introduction to Python, variables numbers, strings, lists, tuples, dictionary, sets, operators, functions
- Working with files, NumPy, scipy, and pandas.
- Working with data, splitting data, data analytics workflow, machine learning algorithms.
- Linear regression, logistic regression, decision tree / random forest, support vector machine.
- Assignment/Mini project based on Machine Learning.
Faculty/ Ph.D./ Research Scholars of engineering/technical institutions and persons from Govt. departments/labs and industry.
- Faculty Members: Rs. 250/-
- Research Scholars: Rs. 500/-
- Persons from Industry: Rs. 1000/-
There are 60 seats on a first-cum-first serve basis.
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here. The last date to register is May 3, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in AICTE Sponsored Online FDP on AI by NIT Jamshedpur [June 8-12]: Register by June 1.