The Department of Humanities, Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram is organizing an AICTE Sponsored Online FDP on Life Skills Management from July 12 to 16, 2021.
Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology is a government-aided institute and deemed university for the study and research of space science, located at Valiamala, Nedumangad, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. It is the first university in Asia to be solely dedicated to the study and research of Outer space.
- To enhance the psychosocial skills of the people especially when they are dealing with their colleagues, subordinates, and superior authorities.
- To enhance emotional competency and emotional intelligence at the workplace so that they can maintain good relationships.
- To improve confidence which will definitely help each individual in increasing their output.
- To improve interpersonal skills and thereby creating a better work atmosphere that is more cordial and encouraging
- To provide a better understanding regarding the purpose and effectiveness of social connectedness.
A program on social connectedness and life skills management will definitely help in improving the work culture and social wellbeing of the stakeholders. Some of the expected outcomes include socially active and vibrant people, and building healthy and constructive relationships and bonding among people so that the people will be willing to share and they will be considerate.
Especially in workplaces, social connectedness will help people to come out of hierarchical distinctions and they will work for the common good. When everyone thinks about everyone else, our society will be less selfish and more holistic. Thus the psychosocial wellbeing will help in encouraging people to come out of their stigma. It is going to help both the organizers, participants and the experts as well.
Who can Attend?
For this five-day Faculty development programme, a maximum of 200 participants including faculty members from AICTE approved institutions, research scholars, PG Scholars, and Industry Personnel are expected.
There is no registration fee for the program. To register for the FDP, click here.