IIFT New Delhi is organizing an Online FDP on Leadership and Excellence in Professional Education on 12-16 July 2021. Online registrations are open on the official website.
To sensitize the faculty and scholars to take on increasing leadership roles in their organizations. Academic leadership demands that leaders pay serious attention to leadership styles.
This goal of excellence can be achieved by grooming faculty to continue making reforms in teaching-learning environments, while making great strides in learning environment and by developing teachers as the saviours of institutions. Professional Education leaders can achieve goals by inspiring faculty to connect with industry to achieve goals and leave a legacy.
Following are the objectives of the programme:
- To explore the leadership challenges in Higher Educational Institutions in National and Global Level
- To understand the role of good governance in HEIs
- To learn best practices for managing HEIs and scaling at the global level
- To learn new age pedagogy in Professional education
Faculty Members, Research Scholars from AICTE approved institutions, universities, and Industry Practitioners. Registration for the workshop will be on first come first serve basis. No registration fee will be charged from the participant.
- The interested candidates can login to the ATAL academy website and register themselves to the course. This FDP will be conducted Online on MS team platform.
- No registration fee.
E-Certificate will be issued by ATAL academy to those participants who have attended the programme with minimum 80% attendance and scores min 60 % marks in the test conducted towards end of the online FDP.
Dr. Ashish Gupta
Email: ashishgupta[at]iift.edu/ mailboxashishgupta[at]gmail.com
Mobile: 91-9575953813, Office: 011- 39147200, Extension: 405
For official notification, click below.
You may also be interested in: