The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal is organizing an Online Faculty Development Program (FDP) on “Internet of Things (IoT) and its Applications” from December 21 to 25, 2020.
National Institute of Technology Warangal, formerly known as Regional Engineering College was established in 1959. Over the years it has developed into a premier institute of higher learning and is ranked among the top technical education institutions in India.
- The objective of the FDP is to introduce the fundamentals of IoT with its applications.
- The program would help the participants to understand the key concepts behind IoT.
- Identify the Technologies which are more appropriate for various types of networking knowledge of various IoT architectures such as Wireless Sensor Networks.
- This FDP also focuses on exploring various research opportunities and challenges in the field of IoT and its applications.
- Help in developing socially useful projects and converting them into products.
- Internet of things: An overview, IoT Architectural view
- Internet connectivity principles and
- Internet-based communication
- Internet of things connected to the cloud
- Prototyping and designing the software for IoT applications
- Business models and processing using IoT
- Data acquisition and control using the cloud server Lab
- Getting weather information from cloud server using CC3200 lab
- Sending SMS alerts using Nexmo and Twilio cloud services lab
Who can Attend?
Faculty members in all disciplines of Engineering, Sciences, Mathematics, Life sciences, Management, Post-Doctoral Fellows, Research Scholars, PG students, UG students who have an aptitude to work in the areas of Deep Learning.
Eminent faculty from IITs, NITs, IIITs, Central Universities, Industry, and Senior Faculty from different departments of NIT Warangal, will deliver lectures and conduct hands-on sessions.
- Faculty, Post-doctoral fellows, Research Scholars, PG students, UG students: Rs. 500/-
- Industry participants: Rs. 1000/-
The registration fee may be remitted Online through NEFT to the Bank account: Account Number: 62403680215 (Savings Account); Account Name: Center for Continuing Education NITW; Bank Name: State Bank of India (SBI); Branch: NIT Warangal Campus; IFSC Code: SBIN0020149.
To register online for the course, click here. The last date to register is December 20, 2020.
As the program is conducted online, the number of participants in the workshop is limited to 100. Candidates are advised to register early to avoid disappointment.
Dr.Prabhakar M, Associate Professor,
School of Computer Science & Engineering
For full notification, click the link below.