The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Nagaland is organizing an AICTE Sponsored Online Faculty Development Program on the Internet of Things from May 18 to 22, 2020.
Internet of Things (IoT) is a revolutionary concept which involves a combination of various advanced technologies for enabling better communication and automation. It is a network of physical devices, vehicles, home appliances, and other items embedded with electronics, software, sensors, actuators, and network connectivity which are linked to create smart environments. IoT significantly reduces human effort and provide efficient operation and control.
The FDP will teach the participants about the concepts of IoT includes multiple protocols/ standards which will impart a higher level of flexibility and reliability.
- Introduction to IoT
- Architecture, Elements, and Sensors -IoT
- Communication Protocols
- IoT Cloud and Security
- Blockchain and IoT
- Role of IoT in Industry and Society
- Real-Time Applications of IoT
- Emerging Trends
- Hands-on sessions
- Research Directions
- Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
- The Certificates shall be issued by AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) academy to those participants who have attended the program with minimum 80% attendance and scored a minimum of 60% marks in the test conducted at the end of the online FDP.
- There is no registration fee for the course.
- The Number of Participants is limited to 50.
- The last date to register is May 14, 2020.
- Selected candidates will be informed by May 15, 2020.
Phone Number: 9678945391
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in IIT Guwahati’s Summer Online Internship 2020: Apply by May 10.