The Department of Information Technology and Department of Biomedical Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Raipur is organizing an Online FDP on Intelligent Computing in Health Care from September 20 to 24, 2021.
National Institute of Technology, Raipur situated in the capital of Chhattisgarh has proven to be “Avant-grade’ in the field of science and technology over the past few decades in central India. Founded in 1956 with two engineering disciplines, Mining, and Metallurgy, the institute is one of the oldest institutes in the National Institutes of Technology system. It is recognized as an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under the National Institutes of Technology Act, 2007, and is currently undergoing accelerated growth.
This workshop/ STTP will be focused on recent progress in artificial intelligence and machine learning tools with their application in the machine learning area. Novel technological advances in the field and associated ethical considerations will also be discussed.
The objectives of this workshop will be providing an interdisciplinary forum for PG students, researchers, staff, and faculty as well as delegates from an industry engaged in the full spectrum of research, development, application, and to discuss the current state of the art and recent developments of advanced materials with a focus on real-life applications.
- Introduction to Intelligent Computing.
- Current Trends in Intelligent Computing.
- Healthcare Data Acquisition.
- Ethical issues and considerations in health research.
- Data Pre-processing and Data Analysis Techniques in Healthcare.
- Emerging Machine Learning and Deep Learning Techniques models in Healthcare.
- Optimization Techniques in Healthcare
- Recent Image Processing Tools and Techniques.
- Recent Signal Processing Tools and Techniques.
- Blockchain Technology for Secure Healthcare
- Discussion on Various Case Studies based on application of Intelligent Computing in Healthcare Data
Eminent Faculty Members from IITs, NITs, IIITs will deliver the lectures and conduct hands-on sessions.
There is no registration fee for the FDP. To register for the FDP, click here.
The last date to register is September 15, 2021.
You might also be interested in: