The Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Delhi is organizing an AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) Academy Sponsored An Online One Week Faculty Development Program on Integration of Alternate Energy Resources in Smart Grid from December 25 to 29, 2020.
National Institute of Technology, Delhi is a public technical university located in Delhi, India. It has been declared as an Institute of National Importance by an act of Parliament of India. It is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology in India.
- This course is designed to provide exposure to the architecture, design, and interfacing aspects of Smart Grid.
- To identify the issues in the integration of alternate energy resources.
- To provide up-to-date technologies in power converters.
- To enrich participant’s knowledge and help them learn to develop methods for solving energy management of alternate energy resources.
- To identify human values & Professional Ethics and sensitize the faculty to the possibility of a humane society.
The program is focused to discuss various aspects of the smart grid. Following are the topics to be covered in this program:
- Overview of Smart Grid: Architecture, Design and Interfacing Aspects
- Challenges in Integration of AER
- Power converters for renewable energy systems and their controls
- Application of heuristic algorithms in Smart Technology
- Battery storage systems and new storage technologies
- Energy Management of AER
- Power System Operation in Uncertain and smart grid Environment
- Future of Green technology in India: policies and R&D
Who can Attend?
The program is open to all faculty members, practitioners, and researchers; PG/ Doctoral Students from AICTE affiliated institutes. Since the number of seats is limited to 200, the selection will be made on first cum first basis and intimation will be sent to the candidates by email. No TA/ DA will be paid to the participants.
Academicians from IITs, IISc, NITs, and professionals from industries.
The registration for the workshop can be done through the online link. Batch size is limited. A maximum of 200 candidates will be permitted to attend the FDP.
To register for the FDP, click here. There are no registration charges to attend the program. i.e. it is FREE for selected participants. The FDP will be scheduled from 11 AM to 5.00 PM.
Dr. Manoj Kumawat
Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering,
NIT Delhi-110040, INDIA
For full notification, click the link below.