The Department of Management and Humanities, NIT Arunachal Pradesh is organizing an AICTE Training and Learning Academy (ATAL) Sponsored 5 Day online Faculty Development Program (FDP) On Innovation Management from February 15 to 19, 2021.
The National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh was inaugurated on 18th August 2010 as a member of a group of ten new NITs.
- Linking of engineering, science, and management disciplines.
- Support from innovation process from top management.
- Increasing efficiency, productivity, and motivation through innovation management
- Enhance individual effectiveness by inculcating innovation management through design thinking and creativity and innovation and hands-on training.
- Introduction to IM
- Knowledge Management
- Creativity and Innovation
- Building the fundamentals of a successful IM
- Innovation management process
- Need analyses
- Intellectual property rights
Who can Attend?
Faculty/staff (AICTE approved institution) and PG/ Ph.D. Scholars of any government institute.
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
The certificates shall be issued to those participants who have attended the program with a minimum of 80% attendance.
For full notification, click the link below.