About the FDP
The objective of this online FDP is to promote basics and advanced research related to information and communication technologies (ICT) required for sustainable development of smart cities.
It cover challenges and issues related to ICT as per the requirement of different key components of smart cities. This FDP will bring the researchers and technocrats from different parts of our country to a common gathering for exchanging and sharing knowledge about the recent developments in this area.
- To earn extra credit by attending expert lectures delivered in the FDP by eminent professors/researchers working in different academic and research organizations.
- To learn about different ICT Challenges in Smart City Environments.
- To direct the possible ways for meeting the on-going/upcoming challenges as per the current state-of-art.
- To establish a research collaboration with a Scientist working in a premier academic/research organizations.
- RF through THz Integrated Circuits for Wireless Applications in Smart City
- IoT Networking for Smart Cities
- Green and Self-Powered Internet of Things: Intelligent Techniques for Smart City Applications
- Multifunctional Antenna Technology in Smart City Environment
- Edge Computing and IoT for Smart Cities
- Topic: Terahertz Communication Zone for Smart City Applications
- RF Beamformers for 5G Base Stations
- Self-Sustainable IoT Solutions for Smart Applications
- IoT Communication Protocols for Smart City
- Role of Communication Technologies in Smart City Implementation
- Artificial Intelligence with ICT for Smart City: A Glimpse
- Design of Compact Phase Shifters for Phased Array Applications in Smart Cities
- Topic: Underwater Sensor Network based River Pollution Monitoring for Smart Cities
- Stress Management
The faculty members of the AICTE approved institutions, research scholars, PG Scholars, participants from Government, Industry (Bureaucrats/Technicians/ Participants from Industry, etc.) and staff of host institution.
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- There is no registration fee. Interested candidates can register on or before 8 January 2021
- The seats are limited to 200 candidates on a first come first serve basis.
Dr. Taimoor Khan, Coordinator, ICT4Smart-2021