About the FDP
The fourth industrial revolution or Industry 4.0 is the digital transformation for industries. The technology that aims on interconnectivity, automation, machine learning, and real-time monitoring among the machines and processes. This smart manufacturing is made possible with the help of advanced information and communication technology.
Cyber-physical systems, the Internet of things, cloud computing and cognitive computing are the 4.0 buzz words at present and may rule the world in future. Are we ready for the change in education sector and in what educational areas, Fourth Industrial Revolution or Industry 4.0 is going to show impact?
- Challenges in converting Industry 3.0 to 4.0
- Data Analytics
- Industry 4.0 for Power Engineering
- Influence of Embedded systems
- Creativity, Risk & Logical Reasoning
- Applications and Case studies
Who can attend?
Faculty members, Research Scholars, PG Students, Persons from Industries and Research Institutes (Applicable for all disciplines of Engineering). The entry is restricted to 30 participants and it will be on first come first serve basis. E Certificates will be issued to the registered participants upon successful completion of the programme.
Interested candidates can register online via this page.
- Research scholars and PG students 1,500 + 18%GST
- Academicians and persons from Industries/Research labs 2,000 + 18%GST
- Last date for online registration: 09.09.2020
- Intimation to the candidates (by mail): 10.09.2020
Call: 94425 30103