The Department of Mechanical Engineering, Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT), Bhopal is organizing an Online Faculty Development Program (FDP) on Industrial Engineering Techniques from March 15 to 19, 2021.
Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology Bhopal (An Institution of National Importance), offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses and research programs. Under the peaceful and friendly environment, MANIT is producing technocrats who are resources to the Nation and the world. Our bright students with excellent technical skills have always contributed to the successes of various sections of the technical group.
The aim of the program is to create awareness of the latest development in the field of Industrial Engineering amongst the faculty members involved in teaching and Industry persons practicing it.
- Quick Review on Conventional Techniques employed in Method study and work measurement.
- Optimization Techniques and use of computers to handle the problems.
- Quality Function Deployment as a tool for Product Development
- Rapid Prototyping
- Supply Chain and Logistic Management
- Manufacturing and Maintenance Management using Lean Philosophy
- Statistical Quality Control techniques
- Other modern techniques
Who can Attend?
- Faculty members of Engineering Colleges.
- Research Scholars and M.Tech students.
- Motivated undergraduate students, who aspire to do research in the field of Industrial Engineering.
The Program faculty includes experts from IITs, NITIE, NITs, and reputed Technical/ engineering Institutes, experts
To register for the FDP, click here. There is no Registration Fee for the participants. The last date to register is March 13, 2021.
Dr. Vimlesh Kumar Soni
For full notification, click the link below.