The Electronics and Information Technology Academy, National Institute of Technology (NIT) Patna is organizing an Online Faculty Development Program on ICT Tools for Teaching, Learning Process & Institutes from August 10 to 21, 2020.
National Institute of Technology Patna is the 18th National Institute of Technology created by the Ministry of H.R.D. Government of India after rechristening the erstwhile Bihar College of Engineering Patna on 28/01/2004. The Institute imparts high-level education training, research, and development in science, engineering technology, and humanities along with high-quality education and values at UG, PG and Ph.D. level.
- Use of ICT: Effective use of ICT for transforming pedagogy and empowering students; Empowerment through Communication skills.
- Online/ blended Learning: Adopting online/ blended-learning in the teaching-learning process.
- MOOC: Use of MOOC for contents management, class organization, assessment; MooC’s deployment and use; Building Course Website, and Google Suite.
- Teaching Learning Tools & e-content generation: Using tools for teaching-learning interactive whiteboards/ smart screens, video-conferencing, digital content creation, design of instructional material & presentation.
- Content Dissemination: Management, Version Control; ICT tool for English language teaching and learning; Illustration tools and author aids- Visio.
- Computer-Based Training (CBT): CBT for letters generation, certificate preparation, report writing, Presentation and posters preparation, Spreadsheets & evaluation, Research Resources & Bibliography Management, etc.
- Faculty/ Ph.D. Scholar: Rs. 500/- (SC/ST: Rs. 250/-)
- Industry People: Rs. 1000/- (SC/ST: Rs. 500/-)
Online Payment Details: Account Name: NIT Patna; Account No.: 50380476798; IFSC Code: ALLA0212286; Bank Name: Allahabad Bank.
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Internship Program on VLSI Circuit Design by IIT Guwahati [Aug 10-Dec 10]: Apply by July 25.