IIITDM Jabalpur is organising Online FDP on ICT Tools for Teaching, Learning Process & Institutes on 10-21 August 2020.
- Use of ICT: Effective use of ICT for transforming pedagogy and empowering students; Empowerment through Communication skills
- Online/blended Learning- Adopting online/blended-learning in the teaching-learning process
- MooC: Use of MooC for contents management, class organization, assessment; MooC’s deployment and use; Building Course Website and Google Suite
- Teaching Learning Tools & e-content generation: Using tools for teaching-learning- interactive whiteboards/ smartscreens, video-conferencing, digital content creation, design of instructional material & presentation;
- Content Dissemination: Management, Version Control; ICT tool for English language teaching and learning; Illustration tools and author aids- Visio
- Computer-Based Training (CBT): CBT for letters generation, certificate preparation, report writing, Presentation and posters preparation, Spreadsheets & evaluation, Research Resources & Bibliography Management etc.
- Interested candidates can register online via this page.
- Course fee 500/- for (student/faculty), 1000/- for others. 50% discount for ST/SC participants.
Maj Neha Rawat (Retd)