IIT Roorkee is organizing an Online Faculty Development Program on ICT Tools for Teaching, Learning Process & Institutes from August 10 to 21, 2020.
The course will be offered through online live web-conferencing, with lectures delivered by eminent experts from IITs, NITs, IIITs and other premier institutes/industries. In addition, online proctoring coordinators designated by respective academies centers will take care of sessions on design orientation/activity linked problems/ assignments/ case studies and quiz test(s).
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, formerly University of Roorkee and Thomason College of Civil Engineering, is a public technical and research university located in Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India.
- Use of ICT– Effective use of ICT for transforming pedagogy and empowering students; Empowerment through Communication skills.
- Online/ Blended Learning– Adopting online/ blended-learning in the teaching-learning process.
- MOOC- – Use of MOOC for contents management, class organization assessment; MooC’s deployment and use; Building Course Website, and Google Suite.
- Teaching Learning Tools & E-content generation- Using tools for teaching-learning- interactive whiteboards/ smart screens, video-conferencing, digital content creation, design of instructional material & presentation;
- Content Dissemination- Management Version Control; ICT tool for English language teaching and learning; Illustration tools and author aids- Vision.
- Computer-Based Training (CBT)- CBT for letters generation, certificate preparation, report writing, Presentation and posters preparation, Spreadsheets & evaluation, Research Resources & Bibliography Management, etc.
No Registration fee is charged for attending this program. However, the candidate is required to pay a mandatory examination fee of Rs. 500/- (faculty/PhD-scholars) OR Rs. 1000/- (others), if they desire a certificate of completion of the program.
This Certificate for participation as well as for Satisfactory performance will be given to the participants subject to fulfillment of attending all sessions, submission of assignments, and clearing the test(s) by all the paying participants.
To register online for the course, click here. The last date to register is August 3, 2020.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online Course on Recent Trends in Wireless Communication by NIT Uttarakhand [July 20-24]: Register by July 17.