The Teaching-Learning Centre, Ramanujan College, University of Delhi is organizing an Online Faculty Development Program (FDP) on Higher Education: Road ahead Developing Next Generation Academic Leaders November 25 to December 1, 2020.
Ramanujan College, University of Delhi, is located in the well-known area of Kalkaji, near Nehru Place in South Delhi. Ramanujan College has highly qualified, dedicated, and committed faculty members. The college runs fifteen courses in different subjects in Humanities, Commerce and Science streams.
It is also the study center for the students of the School of Open Learning, University of Delhi, the Non- Collegiate Women’s Education Board, University of Delhi, and the Indira Gandhi National Open University. Ramanujan College has also been selected by the MHRD as a National Resource Centre.
This FDP aims to bring together leading academicians, researchers, and scholars to share experiences, opinions on quality assurance, and the emergence of a new economy. The FDP will provide a forum for faculty, staff, and research scholars to deliberate on various global challenges and opportunities post the pandemic and growth of the new economy, focusing on the revised NAAC framework.
This FDP also aims to address New Education Policy 2020 in higher education from the teacher’s perspectives. Overall, this FDP aims at enhancing the skill set of academic leaders.
- Understanding about Quality Assurance (QA) and accreditation in Higher Educational Institutions (HEIs).
- Visualizing the assessment and systematic management of processes to monitor performance and to address areas of improvement.
- Emphasis to create self-learning space for participants.
- Hands-on assignments and live projects.
- Provision of study content (wherever required).
- A learning experience for personality enrichment.
- Augmentation of professional capabilities.
- Co-creation and mutual contribution between participants and facilitators.
Revised NAAC Framework
Understanding NAAC’s Seven Assessment criteria for Accreditation:
- Curricular Aspects.
- Teaching-Learning and Evaluation.
- Research, Consultancy, and Extension.
- Infrastructure and Learning Resources.
- Student Support and Progression.
- Governance, Leadership, and Management.
- Innovations and Best Practices
- Guidelines to prepare SSR
- Best Practices Implementation Strategies
Understanding five parameters of Ranking:
- Teaching, Learning & Resources
- Research and Professional Practice
- Graduation Outcomes
- Outreach and Inclusivity
- Peer Perception
- Understanding various functions and preparing an excel file for calculating NIRF parameters
NEP 2020 on Higher Education: Highlights from a teachers perspective
Who can Attend?
This FDP is open to all the Heads of Institutions, HODs, Coordinators of IQAC, Faculty members (regular/ permanent/ ad-hoc/ contractual/ temporary/ guest) and Research scholars in all disciplines of Science, Management, Business, Commerce, and Humanities who are associated with any recognized University/ College/ Institution.
Registration is mandatory for all the participants of the FDP. All those who meet the eligibility criterion are required to pay a Non-Refundable fee of INR 650/-. To pay the registration fee for the course, click here.
To register for the FDP, click here. The last date to register is November 20, 2020.
Attempting and submitting all the quizzes and assignments are mandatory, and each participant should score a minimum of 50% in total to avail of the program completion certificate. As part of the MoE requirement under the PMMMNMTT scheme, all participants need to submit online feedback for each session.
For full notification, click the link below.