The Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Allahabad is organizing an Online FDP on Fundamentals & Applications of Photonic Crystals & Metamaterials from October 4 to 8, 2021.
The program will be specifically useful for persons who are concerned with Photonics and Optical properties of structured composite materials also known as Metamaterials, in Research and Industry as well as training/ teaching of students/ personnel. Although IIIT Allahabad is working in this area and is recognized internationally. The course is designed to cater to the needs of teachers from Science & Engineering Institutions, scientists from R & D labs, and practicing engineers from industry, and students. It aims to equip the participants with essential knowledge of the area.
IIIT Allahabad is an Institute of national importance declared under the act of Parliament to provide Education and Research in various branches of Engineering, Technology & Management Studies.
- Review of Electromagnetic Theory
- Introduction to Photonic Crystals
- Introduction to Metamaterials
- Simulation and modeling
- Homogenization of Structured Materials
- Photonic Crystals
- Modeling of Electromagnetic/Photonic Structures using Computer Simulations
- Optical Nanomaterial for Photonics
- Nanostructured Plasmonic Surfaces
- Micro and Nanofabrication Techniques
- Microwave Characterization Techniques
- Imaging, Microscopy, and Adaptive Optics
- Thin-film preparations by different techniques and Device fabrication
- Material preparation, characterizations
Registration is Mandatory for all the candidates. There is no registration fee.
To register for the FDP, click here. The maximum seats available are 200.
You might also be interested in: