NIT Jalandhar is organising Online FDP on Fundamentals & Applications of Computational Fluid Dynamics in Fluid-Thermal Systems on 13-17 March 2021.
The FDP would offer the platform for faculty members to discuss the fundamental understanding of Computational Fluid Dynamics and its practical applications for real fluid-thermal systems.
- Introduction to CFD and its Applications
- Understanding of Transport Equations used in CFD
- Classifications of PDEs
- Introduction to Finite Difference Method, Finite Volume Method and Finite Element Method
- Solution of Navier-Stokes Equation using FVMSIMPLE Algorithm
- Solutions of Navier-Stokes Equation in Complex Geometry
- Formulations of Multiphase Flows
- Introduction to Lattice Boltzmann Method
- Different Schemes of CFD for Boiling Phenomena
- Hands on Training for Solving Problems in Fluid-Thermal System.
Who can participate?
Teachers from AICTE Approved Engineering Institutions.
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- Maximum number of Participants: 100
- Registration Fees: Nil
- Last date for Registration: 11th March 2021
Dr. Sukumar Pati, Assistant Professor
Dr. Pitambar R. Randive, Assistant Professor