The Indian Institute of Information Technology Design & Manufacturing (IIITD&M Kancheepuram), Chennai, Tamil Nadu is organizing an Online Faculty Development Program (FDP) on Energy Storage from October 27 to 31, 2020.
The proposed program covers energy storage systems and applications, including the various methods of energy storage and their incorporation into and integration with both conventional and renewable energy systems.
- Types and futures of energy storage systems
- Standards and technical comparison.
- Use of energy storage in PV generation systems (wind & PV).
- Design, control, and application of battery energy storage in the off-grid system.
- Energy storage technologies for hybrid energy systems.
- Renewable based off‐Grid/ Grid‐Interactive systems and their control.
- Battery Storage and electrical vehicle Integration.
- Modeling and Design of energy storage.
This FDP is only for faculty members of the AICTE approved institutions, research scholars, PG Scholars, participants from Government and Industry.
The FDP will be conducted in online mode. Participants willing to participate in this online FDP should have the provision of laptop/ desktop/ smart-phone with good quality internet connections and other audiovisual facilities, as required for online training.
The course content will be delivered from a pool of resource persons on the subject from leading prestigious academic institutions.
- Course Registration is free for all participants.
- Seats are limited (only 50) and the participants are selected by organizers on a first come first serve basis.
- To register online for the FDP, click here.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed through their email.
- On completion of the course, an objective/ quiz based assessment of all participants will be done.
- Those who have an attendance of a minimum of 80 % and score more than 60% in the test will be issued a digital certificate by the ATAL Academy.
- The last date to register is October 10, 2020.
Phone Number: 044 2747 6377, 9840126942
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online FDP on Recent Trends in Communication Engineering by NIT Puducherry [Sept 7-11]: Register by Aug 31.