The Centre for Advanced Electronics (CAE), Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Indore is organizing an Online FDP on Emerging Trends in VLSI & Nanoelectronics for Building Atmanirbhar Bharat from February 15 to 20, 2021.
Indian Institute of Technology, Indore (IIT Indore or IITI), located in Madhya Pradesh, is one of the Institutes of Technology established by the Government of India in 2009. It is one of the eight new Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT) established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India under The Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Act, 2011 which declares eight new IITs as well as the conversion of Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University to IIT.
This faculty development program (FDP) will cover topics in VLSI and nanoelectronics devices and technologies for multidisciplinary applications including computing, communication, medical, defense, space, and energy. This FDP is designed to give exposure to the design of experiments, material growth, characterizations, and device/ system fabrication and system packaging and integration.
The vision of the program is to expand knowledge and technology in specialized areas in advanced electronics through research, training, discussions, and brainstorming sessions and to inculcate young faculty members, scientists, students, and young researchers to become future leaders and innovators.
This FDP is in line with various GoI initiatives such as Make in India, Aatmanirbhar Bharat, Skill India, Startup India, Digital India, AMRUT, so on and so forth.
- Module 1: Advances in VLSI and Nanoelectronics.
- Module 2: Modeling, material growth, characterization, Cleanroom processing, and fabrication of devices, system integration.
- Module 3: Neuromorphic computation and Silicon brain.
- Module 4: Advancement in solar cell technology, biomedical applications, and biochemical sensing.
- Module 5: VLSI circuits and systems for AI and machine learning.
- Module 6: Nanoelectronics for energy storage, hybrid electric vehicles, and CMOS Photonics.
- Module 7: Fundamentals and advances in basics of applications beyond 5G communications.
- Module 8: IoT applications of LEDs and Photodiodes.
- Module 9: On-chip devices for optical fiber communication and optical interconnects.
- Module 10: Nanofabrication of advanced semiconductor devices for Atmanirbhar Bharat.
- There is no registration fee for faculty participants from AICTE approved colleges and institutes.
- Rs. 7,000 (for industry personnel).
- Rs. 5,000 (for faculty/ scientist).
- Rs. 2,000 (for students).
Interested candidates can submit the registration fee by clicking here.
To register for the course, click here. The last date to register is February 10, 2021.
The number of seats is limited. The Online link will be provided for the registered participants prior to the FDP. Certificates will be issued for the registered participants.
Dr. Shaibal Mukherjee
Centre for Advanced Electronics (CAE),
Indian Institute of Technology Indore,
Madhya Pradesh 453552, India
For full notification, click the link below.