The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal is organizing an Online FDP on Emerging Trends in Biotechnological Advancements: Challenges and Prospects in Tackling Human Diseases from July 13 to 17, 2020.
This workshop focuses on teaching several basic concepts of the biology of human diseases including various infectious and non-infectious diseases, the pathology behind those diseases, and the advancements in the therapeutic regimes for those diseases. In addition to the theoretical concepts, different analytical techniques that are useful in the diagnosis and drug development will also be discussed.
- To empower the teaching and learning capabilities of the participants with emphasis on improvisation of their teaching skills of advanced topics of biotechnology.
- To update the participants with the online tools and recent advances in therapeutic strategies for treating human diseases.
- To enhance the understanding of the pathogenesis of the infectious diseases and their treatment modalities.
- To equip the participants with the knowledge of experimental techniques for enhancing teaching and research in disease biology.
- Principles and methods of technical teaching and learning.
- Different online teaching models.
- Pathology of infectious diseases.
- Analytical techniques used in disease biology research.
- Advancements in structural biology approaches.
- Computation tools for use in drug development.
Faculty members of higher education Institutions in both Science, Engineering and Pharmacology institutions who work and teach life sciences and pharmacology can apply. Research Scholars aspiring for positions in technical teaching in the areas of biotechnology, pharmacology and related interdisciplinary areas are also invited to apply.
Eminent international researchers and faculty members from IITs, IISc, NITs, Centrally funded Institutes and Universities will deliver the lectures.
- For Faculty Members: Rs. 750/-
- For Research Scholars: Rs. 400/-
Registration fee for Faculty and Students of SC/ ST category is half of the amounts mentioned above as applicable.
Registration fee can be remitted On-line / NEFT to the Bank Account details: Account Name: DIRECTOR Research, NIT WARANGAL, Account Number: 62266262236, Bank Name: State Bank of India, Branch: REC Warangal (NIT Campus), IFSC Code: SBIN0020149.
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
The programme is conducted online. The number of participants in the workshop is limited to 50. Candidates are advised to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For official notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online Course on Advances in Materials Manufacturing Processes & Properties by MNIT Jaipur [July 6-10]: Register by July 4.