About the Organiser
Bharati Vidyapeeth’s Institute of Computers Applications and Management (BVICAM), New Delhi, is one of the 187 institutions under Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune. The Institute is also approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of HRD, Government. of India, New Delhi.
About the Programme
The objective of this Faculty Development Programme (FDP) is to nurture the research aptitude and competency development of the young Faculty Members/Research Scholars/M.Tech. students, either doing research or planning to undertake research work under the domains of Computer Science, IT and IT enabled subject areas. In this FDP, there will be technical sessions on the following topics, by experts from Academia and Industry:-
- Attitude of Gratitude
- Reference Management using Mendeley
- Next Generation Innovations and Research – Opportunities and Challenges
- Robotics and Automation Process
- Docker and Kubernetes
- MOODLE – Open Source LMS and Mind Maps
- Research Methodology
- Applications of Design Thinking
- Google Classroom
- Role of Academia in Industry 4.0
- Introduction to Data Science and Analytics
- Basics of Machine Learning using Python
- Text & Image Analytics using Machine Learning
- Simplifying IPR and Patent Filling
- Object Detection using Machine Learning
- MOOC – The Next Generation Learning Platform
- Software Defined Networking (SDN)
- The Art of Writing Quality Papers
- Deep Learning with Python
- Industry 4.0
Who can Attend?
- Industry Professionals
- Faculty Members
- Research Scholars
- M. Tech. Students
|Event Details||IEEE / CSI / IETE / ISTE / ISCA Members (in Rs.)||Non Members (in Rs.)||Foreign Members (in US$)|
|One Week FDP||2600||3000||100|
|One Day Webinar||500||500||20|
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the programme through this link.
July 10, 2020
Prof. M. N. Hoda
Director, Bharati Vidyapeeth’s Institute of Computer Applications and Management (BVICAM),
Phone: +91 – 11 – 25275055, +91 – 9212022066
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.